Remote PHP Developer
What is Mindgram?
Mindgram is an innovative well-being and mental health platform (B2B2C SaaS) that helps employees feel better at work and at home. We help anyone who struggles with life’s challenges and needs easy access to high quality mental health and well-being support. Through technology, we ensure easy access to our platform and provide high quality mental health support through cooperation with experienced and renowned psychologists.
Why join Mindgram?
● a unique opportunity to join an early stage VC backed tech startup
● a leadership team with a proven track record in building and scaling companies
● a mission to improve employee mental health around the globe
● be among the first members of engineering team shaping tech stack and architecture
What will you do as a Backend Developer?
Mindgram is looking for first Backend Developers to join and form our core engineering team. You will be responsible for developing application stack and leading in-house development, constantly improving, re-architecturing and pivoting if needed Mindgram’s applications to get best product-market fit. You will be working with internal engineering and product teams, reporting to the Backend Team Manager. In 2021 we want to grow from 0 to 10 developers both in frontend and backend, as well as manual and automation testing. In 2022 we plan to grow further from 10 to 30+ while serving clients across the globe. We use AWS (ALB, ECS/Fargate, RDS, S3, SQS, SES and CloudWatch), GitHub & CodeBuild. Our high level stack: in backend REST APIs with PHP/Python, in frontend SPA apps with React/React Native.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Development of backend services for our solutions (B2B2C SaaS in web & iOS/Android, back-office app, company website and underling services)
- Designing architecture for performance and maintainability
- Designing and building microservices, with necessary migrations & transformations
- Participation in dailies, plannings, retrospectives and refinements
- Constant application and code optimization
- Code reviews and writing tests
What we are looking for:
- Focused and goal oriented individual wanting to join hot startup
- 2+ years of commercial PHP experience
- Experience building & running both monolithic apps and microservices
- Experience with designing databases / data models
- Experience with SQL & No-SQL databases, SQL queries & optimization
- Excellent knowledge of GIT
- Experience with Docker
- Experience with building and designing RESTful APIs
- Experience with software engineering best practices (code reviews, continuous integration, continuous deployment, testing)
- Experienced in at least one agile methodology (SCRUM or Kanban)
- Testing and debugging skills
- Very good communication and collaboration skills
- Great problem-solving skills
Nice to have:
- Experience with Amazon Web Services (AWS) and Docker
- Jira and Confluence
- Experience with GraphQL APIs
What do we offer?
- Actual start-up (not just the “startup atmosphere”) full of growth, openness to innovation, improvement, teamwork and data-driven approach
- Stable, long-term-career oriented workplace in VC backed hot Polish startup with global ambitions and great leadership
- Real influence on company products, stack and architecture, as well as culture
- Very competitive salary
- Remote work, as well as option to work in Warsaw office in hybrid mode
- Flexible working hours
- MacBook Pro with 1-2 monitors
- B2B contract up to 13k
- Unlimited PTO
- Additional perks will be announced soon (private medical care, trainings budget, etc)
ZGODA NA PRZETWARZANIE DANYCH OSOBOWYCH KANDYDATÓW DO PRACY
Wyrażam zgodę na przetwarzanie przez Mindgram Sp. z o. o. z siedzibą w Warszawie moich danych osobowych, przekazanych przeze mnie w związku z przesłanym zgłoszeniem rekrutacyjnym, w celu prowadzenia procesu rekrutacyjnego, zgodnie z obowiązującymi przepisami prawa, w szczególności zgodnie z Rozporządzeniem Parlamentu Europejskiego i Rady (UE) 2016/679 z dnia 27 kwietnia 2016 r. („RODO”) przez okres prowadzonego postępowania rekrutacyjnego.
Podanie danych osobowych jest dobrowolne, jednak niezbędne do uczestnictwa w postępowaniu rekrutacyjnym. Zgoda na przetwarzanie danych osobowych może zostać wycofana w dowolnym momencie.