Customer Success Specialist
The Customer Success Specialist primarily works with our clients. It is a multifunctional and key role that combines the tasks of all Mindgram departments. The main functions are to reassure customers that they have purchased the right product and to improve their experience. The Customer Success Specialist knows the company and its products very well and is able to answer any questions customers may have. This specialist will be conducting care needs assessments as well as answering our customers’ questions regarding benefits, technicalities and billing. The Customer Success Specialist works closely with the IT department. A person suitable for this position should be a good listener, be open, have experience in customer service, be patient, organized, kind and resistant to stressful situations.
If you join our team, you will be responsible for:
- working closely with other internal departments to solve client problems,
- collaborating with the entire care team,
- managing client-related documentation in our internal systems,
- account set ups and registration,
- regular communication with existing customers,
- communication with clients via chat, email and phone,
- care needs assessments,
- informing customers about our services,
- answering platform/billing/IT questions,
- coordinating with providers around scheduling needs via email and phone,
- following the standards of our company, documentation and confidentiality protocols,
- other ad hoc projects.
What do we expect?
- customer service experience,
- confidence, independence,
- attention to detail,
- comfortable and flexible with a fast-growth environment,
- positive, can-do attitude,
- highly organized (able to multitask, meet deadlines, and prioritize tasks),
- positivity and willingness to develop and learn,
- openness and transparency in communication,
- good knowledge of standard software packages (MS Office) and knowledge of remote tools (Slack, Skype, Zoom),
- continuous improvement through feedback.
Good to have:
- Knowledge of psychology.
What do we offer?
- Attractive salary and employment contract.
- Health insurance.
- Mental health support.
- The opportunity to make a difference and impact many lives.
- Friendly working space with amazing people.
- A fast decision-making path (we’re a start-up company – things happen fast!).
- Trust and respect.
- Company development programs for the entire team.
- A transparent and relaxed working environment.