Senior Frontend Developer
What is Mindgram?
Mindgram is an innovative well-being and mental health platform (B2B2C SaaS) that helps employees feel better at work and at home. We help anyone who struggles with life’s challenges and needs easy access to high quality mental health and well-being support. Through technology, we ensure easy access to our platform and provide high quality mental health support through cooperation with experienced and renowned psychologists.
Why join Mindgram?
● a unique opportunity to join an early stage VC backed tech startup
● a leadership team with a proven track record in building and scaling companies
● a mission to improve employee mental health around the globe
● be among the first members of engineering team shaping tech stack and architecture
What will you do as a Senior Frontend Developer / Tech Lead?
Mindgram is looking for first Frontend Developers to join and form our core engineering team.
You will be responsible for developing application stack and leading in-house development, constantly improving, re-architecturing and pivoting if needed Mindgram’s applications to get best product-market fit. Also porting applications to iOSand Android with React Native. You will be working with internal engineering and product teams, reporting directly to the CTO.
In 2021, we want to grow from 0 to 10 developers both in frontend and backend, as well as manual and automation testing. In 2022, we plan to grow further from 10 to 30+ while serving clients across the globe.
We use AWS (ALB, ECS/Fargate, RDS, S3, SQS, SES and CloudWatch), GitHub & CodeBuild. Our high level stack: in backend REST APIs with Python/Django, in frontend SPA apps with React/React Native.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Development of frontend and mobile SPA apps in React B2B2C SaaS in web & iOS/Android, back-office app, company website
- Designing architecture for performance and maintainability
- Participation in dailies, plannings, retrospectives, and refinements
- Constant application and code optimization
- Code reviews and writing tests
What we are looking for:
- Focused and goal oriented individuals wanting to join a hot startup
- Excellent knowledge of HTML5, CSS3 and Responsive Web Design (RWD) / Mobile-First
- Excellent knowledge of JS (ES6), React and Redux
- Experience in creating apps in React Native for iOS and Android
- Knowledge of GIT and Git Flow
- Experience in designing architecture of Single Page Applications
- Experience with consuming RESTful APIs
- Experience with software engineering best practices (code reviews, continuous integration, continuous deployment, testing)
- Experience in at least one agile methodology (SCRUM or Kanban)
- Testing and debugging skills
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills
- Great problem-solving skills
Nice to have:
- Experience with Amazon Web Services (AWS) and Docker
- Experience with Jira & Confluence
What do we offer?
- An actual start-up (not just the “startup atmosphere”) full of growth, openness to innovation, improvement, teamwork and data-driven approach
- A stable, long-term-career and a workplace in a VC backed hot Polish startup with global ambitions and great leadership
- Real influence on company products, stack and architecture, as well as culture
- A very competitive salary
- Remote work, as well as the option to work in the Warsaw office via hybrid mode
- Flexible working hours
- MacBook Pro with 1-2 monitors
- B2B contract up to 24k
- A minimum of 26 days of paid holidays
- Additional perks will be announced soon (private medical care, training budget, etc)