The sales department at Mindgram is responsible for the company's sales strategy, coordinating sales and adjusting product prices according to the market. Sales representatives are responsible for communicating the benefits of our platform and mobile application as well as product sales. You will be the intermediary between us and our clients. You will be identifying and educating prospective customers in addition to supporting existing clients. A person in this position should have strong interpersonal and communication skills, be energetic and open-minded. Negotiation and persistence in achieving goals are also necessary.
If you join our team, you will be responsible for:
- identifying and contacting prospective clients,
- creating a sales plan,
- presenting, promoting, and selling our product,
- product distribution and communicating the benefits of our advanced technology platform,
- contributing to our team-oriented culture,
- initiating phone calls and emails to get in touch with prospective clients,
- ongoing analysis of the market, consumer behavior, competition, and sales trends,
- benefit and needs analysis of existing/potential customers to meet their needs,
- establishing, developing, and maintaining positive business and customer relationships,
- achieving agreed-upon sales targets and outcomes within schedule,
- coordinating sales with team members and other departments,
- reporting on customer needs, problems, interests, competitive activities, and potential for new products and services.
What do we expect?
- A positive, can-do attitude.
- Good organization skills (able to multitask, meet deadlines and prioritize tasks).
- A proactive approach - willingness to develop and learn.
- Openness and transparency in communication.
- Good knowledge of standard software packages (MS Office) and knowledge of remote tools (Slack, Skype, Zoom).
- Flexibility and adaptability.
- Continuous improvement through feedback.
- Familiarity with BRM and CRM practices along with the ability to build productive and professional relationships.
- Excellent selling, negotiation, and communication skills.
Good to have:
- sales experience,
- the ability to “make things happen”,
- a great sense of humor,
- a Bachelor’s degree in business or related field.
What do we offer?
- An attractive salary and employment contract.
- Health insurance.
- Mental health support.
- Flexible schedule.
- The opportunity to make a difference and impact many lives.
- A friendly working space with amazing people.
- A fast decision-making path (we’re a start-up company – things happen fast!).
- Trust and respect.
- Participation in company development programs for the entire team.
- A transparent and relaxed working environment.