Psychotherapist / Psychologist
We are looking for an experienced psychologist/psychotherapist with a passion for mental health and clinical quality. You will support the growth of our psychological programs and help us develop our therapy methods. You will be responsible for reviewing clinical cases and providing feedback as well as supporting providers in their treatment planning. You will also assist with key quality improvement initiatives including, clinical consultations and quality assurance reviews.
If you join our team, you will be responsible for:
- high quality, advanced online therapy on our platform/mobile application,
- complete documentation and clinical case notes,
- your database to record proof of your license, personal information, etc.,
- keeping your availability calendar up to date,
- regular communication with all Mindgram departments (emails, phone),
- collaboration with the care team (mentors, other therapists).
What do we expect?
- A Masters degree in Psychology, Social Work or other relevant fields.
- A clinical license valid in Poland.
- 3+ years experience providing clinical psychotherapy to individuals.
- Experience in providing evidence-based treatments (e.g., CBT, DBT, exposure therapy for anxiety disorders, mindfulness).
- Focus on short-term psychotherapy.
- Knowledge and active use of technological tools used to track progress.
- Willingness and confidence to integrate technology into all aspects of your care.
- Openness to new challenges.
- Independence, open-mindedness, no judgment, and compassion.
- A positive, can-do attitude.
- Good organization skills (able to multitask, meet deadlines and prioritize tasks).
- A proactive approach - willingness to develop and learn.
- Openness and transparency in communication.
- Good knowledge of standard software packages (MS Office) and knowledge of remote tools (Slack, Skype, Zoom).
- Flexibility and adaptability.
- Continuous improvement through feedback.
Good to have:
- Excellent interpersonal skills (communication and listening).
- A passion for mental health.
- A good sense of humour.
- Knowledge of current research and trends to integrate into your care.
What do we offer?
- An attractive salary and employment contract.
- Health insurance.
- Mental health support.
- Flexible schedule.
- The opportunity to make a difference and impact many lives.
- A friendly working space with amazing people.
- A fast decision-making path (we’re a start-up company – things happen fast!).
- Trust and respect.
- Participation in company development programs for the entire team.
- A transparent and relaxed working environment.